AIIMS NORCET RESULT
Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS. Tentative notified vacancies are mentioned in this advertisement as on date of advertisement and are liable to change.
Click here DOWNLOAD AIIMS NORCET RESULT
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in GNM from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Age Limit: Between 18-30 Years. All age shall be counted on the last date of closing of application form. Number of Vacancies:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
- The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at respective cities of respective AIIMS.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode.
- The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected.
- Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected.
- The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature and thumb impression should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
- AGE RELAXATION:
- Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of candidates will be the last date of Online submission of applications
- Age relaxation is permissible to various applicants is as under:-
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PWBD 10 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.
- Other backward classes + PWBD 13 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.
- Schedule caste/Schedule tribe and PWBD 15 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the
- Ex Servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs 5 years
For more info or any query related AIIMS NORCET RESULT kindly Visit our Campus
SCO 112-113 4th Floor
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Contact : 9592682437, 9816275484