Apply For PGIMER Nursing Officer
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications from the citizens of India who fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for selection to various 223 posts of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ for PGI Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab and 33 posts of Junior Administrative Assistant for PGIMER, Chandigarh (as mentioned in Section 2 of this notice) on DIRECT RECRUITMENT basis.
ONLINE APPLICATION ON PGIMER’s WEBSITE www.pgimer.edu.in 01.11.2022
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS 28.11.2022 Information about qualifications and other eligibility criteria, pay level, application process and methodology & other terms and conditions of the recruitment is given in the succeeding sections of these guidelines.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- students can apply for PGIMER Nursing officer by 01.11.2022 to 28.11.2022
IMPORTANT NOTE ·
- Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice
- Candidature of applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process. · All information relating to this recruitment including Addendum/ Corrigendum/ updates if any, notice of Computer Based Test (CBT), declaration of result of CBT for short listing of candidates, subsequent eligibility notice, provisional result for selected/ waitlisted candidates, schedule of interview, schedule of document verification and final result of selected candidates will be announced and displayed only on official website
- Candidates will not be informed individually in this regard. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit regularly on PGIMER’s website for any updates
- PGIMER will not be responsible for information from other sources.
- All applicants are advised to read these Guidelines and the Help Manual carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank and all the columns in the
REGISTRATION FORM and APPLICATION FORM
- are filled in correctly as once registered/submitted, candidates will not be able to change the entries and their candidature will be decided accordingly
- In the event of rejection of the application form due to INCORRECT entries filled by the candidate, no correspondence/request for reconsideration will be entertained.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development (Now Ministry of Education) Notification dated 10-06-2015, published in Gazette of India, all the diplomas/degrees/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government, provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such Diplomas/Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
All nursing Intrested students can apply for PGIMER nursing officer to click on top link and fill form . if they have any query relateg this he./she can call or visit at Mannat Nursing Academy
Head Office: SCO 112-113 4th Floor,
Sector 34-A Chandigarh – 160022
Call us: 95926-82437, 98158-43986
We are at: Shimla | Mandi (HP) | Kangra| Bilaspur (HP) | Hamirpur | Palampur | Jammu | Amritsar