Apply Staff Nurse HPSSC
Click here for Online Apply. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of HPSSC Apply Staff Nurse HPSSC. The online application can be filled up from 06.12.2021 to 05.01.2022 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. Mannat Nursing Academy Will provide the High Quality Education for Entrance Exam Preparatn.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S) AND EXPERIENCE ETC.
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
- 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Qualified „A‟ Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution.
Note :- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Rs. 10300-34800+3200GP (Consolidated emoluments 13500/- per months)
Post Code 933
Gen. (UR)-33, Gen. (EWS)-09, Gen. (WFF)-02, SC (UR)-18, SC (BPL)-01, SC (WFF)-01, OBC (UR)-13, OBC (BPL)-04, ST (UR)- 04
- The candidates must read the instructions/other terms and conditions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC before filling up ORA Forms for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc. No other assistance can be provided on this issue.
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment (ORA) application and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There is no other means of contacting them except their email & Mobile number
- The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the ORA forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years.
- The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non_SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing date of applications.
- If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
General Category/E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure. Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP. Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ST/OBC Persons with Disability). Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P. No Fe
Mode of Payment:-
The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
SCREEENING TEST/EXAMINATION/EVALUATION ETC.:-
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria.If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage sustained by the candidates while going through such tests. However the skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying nature.
- The provisional answer key of each Written Screening Test (objective type) will be uploaded on the official website after the freezing of the answer sheets of the candidates for calling objections from the candidates. Seven day‟s time shall be given for inviting objections in the answer key, if any. The objections will be got vetted through an expert panel and the result will be finalized as per the revised answer key
- Any request for rechecking/re-evaluation of scripts of written tests/ Skill tests/Physical tests will not be entertained.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority. As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely provisional.
- The Centers for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examinations centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate if circumstances so warrant.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the website iapplicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: Make payment.
- Step 10: For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.
Intrested Students can apply here for the post of Staff Nurse (HPSSC ). For more query she can Visit our campus
www.mannatacademy.com SCO 112-113, 4th Floor Sector 34-A, Chandigarh Call us: 9592682437, 9816275484 We are at: Shimla | Mandi (HP) | Kangra | Jammu | Amritsar