Brain Activity, When Bored
The brain controls your ability to think, talk, feel, see, hear, remember things, walk and much more. It even controls your breathing. We discuss about Brain Activity, When Bored. The brain is a soft mass of supportive tissues and nerves connected to the spinal cord.
- Some of the nerves in the brain go right to the eyes, ears and other parts of the head. Other nerves connect the brain with other parts of the body through the spinal cord to control personality, senses and body functions from breathing to walking.
- Together, the brain, spinal cord, and nerves from the central nervous system.
- Learning about how the brain and spinal cord work will help you better understand brain tumors:
- In people who are prone to boredom, this state can negatively affect their mental health. So, what happens in the brain when we get bored, and how can this help us find ways of dealing with boredom?. A new study investigates.
- To begin with, the research team believed there was a “hard wiring” difference in the brains of people who react negatively to boredom vs.
- Those individuals who experience no ill effects when they are bored. However, initial tests-using electroencephalogram (EEG) caps to measure participants’ brain activity- proved them wrong.
“Previously, we thought people who react more negatively to boredom would have specific brain waves prior to being bored. But in our baseline tests, we couldn’t differentiate the brain waves. It was only when they were in a state of boredom that the difference surfaced,” Prone explains. So, if there was no difference in terms of brain hard wiring. Then what could explain why boredom affected some people more adversely than others?. The researchers decided that the most likely explanation was the individual response: some people simply reacted poorly to being bored, which could affect their well-being.
Hello Nursing students to know more about Brain Activity, When Bored click on our website or visit our Chandigarh Campus. We assure you for sure success in AIIMS / PGIMER / GMCH as a nursing officer. For join our regular classroom program register yourself by online/offline mode
SCO 112-113, 4th FLOOR
SECTOR 34 A, CHANDIGARH
9592682437 / 9816275484