HPSSC Staff Nurse Eligibility
HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HAMIRPUR DISTT. HAMIRPUR (H.P.)-177001. Online application can be filled up from 31-12-2019 to 30-01-2020 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA and to know the HPSSC Staff Nurse Eligibility: Online apply, Salary and No. of posts available on the website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates & self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks.
Detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions, Mode of Selection & other terms and conditions are as under:-
Age: Minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
- Detail of Posts:-
Name of Department: Health & Family Welfare Staff Nurse ( on contract basis)
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800+3200GP 747
No. of posts: Total – 307
Gen.(UR)-102, Gen.(EWS)-33, Gen.(WFF)-03, Gen.(Ward of Ex-Serviceman)-27, SC(UR)-50, SC(BPL)-10, SC(WFF)-01, SC(Ward of Ex Serviceman)-09, ST(UR)-10, ST(BPL)-03, ST (Ward of Ex-Serviceman)-02,OBC(UR)-39, OBC(BPL)-10, OBC (WFF)-02, OBC (Ward of Ex-Serviceman)- 06
Name of Department: Medical Education & Research
No. of Posts: Total – 08
Gen.(UR)-13, Gen.(EWS)-04, Gen.(Ward of Ex Serviceman)-05, SC(UR)-05, SC(BPL)-01 SC(WFF)-01, SC(Ward of Ex-Serviceman)-02, ST(UR)-02, ST(BPL)-01, OBC(UR)-07, OBC(BPL)-01 Total=42 Grand Total:349 2. Health & Family Welfare Statistical Assistant ( on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800GP 748 Gen(UR)-04,EWS-01,SC(UR)-02,OBC(UR)-01
2. Minimum Essential Qualifications as per R & P Rules
(1) 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
ii) Qualified “A” Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM)or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution
3. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION(s)
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
4. Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :-
i) Subject(s)/field (s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R & P Rules and as advertised =120 questions
ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions
5. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS: –
- Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- Candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application.
- Person should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
- Must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA)
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
- Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-aviz vacancies & other circumstances.
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
6. EXAMINATION FEES:–
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure—— Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP…. Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC / ST / OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/ OBC Persons with Disability)….. Rs. 120/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind / Visually Impaired of H.P.,…… No Fee 7. Mode of Payment:- The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee
9. ADMISSION/ REJECTION:–
The candidates are required to submit their requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s)at the time of evaluation of 15 marks. The requisite documents submitted by the candidates, will be scrutinized and list of proposed rejected candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission for information of all concerned.
Admissions and rejections will be uploaded on the official website and No separate intimation in this regard will be sent by post. one week time will be given to file representation(s) against the proposed rejections, if any, from the date of uploading the list of rejected candidates on the official website of the Commission for the concerned post(s).
Hello Himachal’s Nursing Students It is the good news for you that HPSSC release the staff nurse posts. You read about HPSSC Staff Nurse Eligibility, qualification and how to apply online. Interested candidate can join Mannat Nursing Academy for crack the entrance Exam for HPSSC Staff Nurse Posts
SCO 112-113 4th Floor
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh