NHM Punjab Community Health Officer
NHM Punjab Community Health Officer invites the candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to apply for the 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This Course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub- Centers as Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at these Sub Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as the female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), and ASHAs. The Bridge Program will be implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- The regular & contractual employees of the State Health Department/National Health Mission will have to resign from their current post before joining 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health.
- Eligible candidates may submit online applications on website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Start of Online system Date:- 21.11.2019
Last date of submission of online application form Date:- 06.12.2019
Written Test Date:- 15.12.2019
- Eligibility and Qualification Criteria for 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health.
(a) B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board· and Enrollment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
- Age Limit: Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs of the State as on 01.01.2019.
- Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
- Examination Fees:- Rs. 590/- (including GST) to be paid by candidate for online admission application form through Bank Challan of OBC Bank for fee.
Tentative Category wise break up of Seats
Category No of Seats
Backward Classes,Punjab 100
BC-Ex Servicemen/LDESM Punjab 20
Ex Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab 70
Freedom Fighters Punjab 10
General (Economic Weaker Section) 100
Physically Handicapped, Punjab 30
Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & others, Punjab 100
Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & others Ex Servicemen/LDESM Punjab 20
Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab 100
Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Ex Servicemen/LDESM Punjab 20
Scheduled Castes -Sports Persons, Punjab 10
Sports Persons,Punjab 20
Candidates are requested to visit our website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in. and http://www.nhmpunjab.in regularly for any latest updates. Hello Nursing Students it is the good news that NHM Punjab Community Health officer announced 1000 posts, Mannat Nursing academy welcome you for Crack the NMH Community Health Officer entrance exam
Click here for online apply
SCO 112-113 4th Floor
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh