Nursing Officer – JIPMER Apply Here
Scheme of Examination for Skill Test (Qualifying Nature): The skill assessment test for posts mentioned below is of qualifying in nature. 1. Nursing Officer The skill assessment test for above post is qualifying nature. 04 to 08 stations will be created to evaluate the skill based performance of the candidate on various procedures / instruments. The skill assessment test for above post is only qualifying in nature. * Date and Time of skill test for the qualified shortlisted candidates will be announced later. Mannat Nursing Academy Assure you for sure selection as Govt Nursing Officer.
The category wise minimum Qualification marks for CBT & Skill test are as tabulated below: CATEGORY Minimum Eligibility Percentage/Percentile in Computer Based Test (CBT) Minimum Eligibility Percentage in Skill Test UR / EWSs 50 50 UR/ EWSs – PWBD 45 50 SC / ST / OBC 40 50 9 Category Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit (as on 11.08.2022) SC/ST 5 years OBC 3 years Central Government Civilian employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date (Last date of registration of application). For Group B posts, relaxation of 5 years in age for UR/EWS Category. For Group C posts, upper age limit is 40 years for UR/EWS Category. For Group B posts, relaxation of 8 (5+3) years in age for OBC Category. For Group C posts, upper age limit is 43 years for OBC Category. For Group B posts, relaxation of 10 (5+5) years in age for SC/ST Category. For Group C posts, upper age limit is 45 years for SC/ST Category. PWBD (UR/EWS) 10 years PWBD + OBC 13 years PWBD + SC/ST 15 years No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies
AGE RELAXATION 10 (i) Unreserved (UR) means a candidate who is an Indian national satisfying the requirement of eligibility. (ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC) (NON-Creamy Layer):- Applicants are required to ensure that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections(Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93 -Estt. (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/03/2004 or the latest notification of the Government of India (ie. Central list) in support of his/her claim. Kindly click the following link to see the central list of OBC http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx OBC Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure I. Certificate to be produced at the time of joining should NOT be older than ONE Year on the date of joining. (iii) Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs):- Applicants who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation.
Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family i ncome:- i. 5 acres of agricultural land and above; ii. Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above; iii. Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified Municipalities; iv. Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified Municipalities. The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status. The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who s eeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. (As per the Office Memorandum F.No.36039/1/2019 dt 31st January 2019 by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances& Pension, Government of India) Income & Asset Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure II. DEFINITIONS OF CATEGORIES 11 (iv) Scheduled Caste / Tribe (SC / ST):- Applicants will be required to produce the necessary certificate in the format provided.
During verification, the certificate as prescribed in M.H.A., O.M., No. 42/21/49 -N.G.S. dated the 28.1.1952, as revised in Dept. of Per-& A.R. letter No. 36012/6/76-Est. (S.CT), dated the 29.10.1977, to be produced by candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe in support of his/her claim. SC/ST Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure III (v) Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD):- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant benchmark disability only will be eligible for appearing for Written (Computer Based Test) / Skill Test for the aforesaid post and also eligible to get age relaxation. In case they qualify to be considered to the post applied by them, after the selection process conducted by this Institute, the applicant shall have to undergo a medical test before the Medical Board to be constituted by this Institute.
g Disability, MD=Multiple Disabilities Disability Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure IV (vi) Government Servant:- A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Government servant who have rendered not less than three (3) years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online application and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to p roduce a certificate in the prescribed proforma mentioned in the Annexure V issued after the date of advertisement from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee. The age relaxation will be admissible to such of the Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post(s) recruitment to which has been advertised. Decision in this regard will rest with the Institute. Pay, GPF, Leave Encashment etc. if any are to be settled from the previous employer on selection before joining this Institution. Past service & pay protection will not be considered. 12 Submission Of Application : Through ON-LINE mode only. On Line Application User Interface :
ANNEXURE – VII
1) Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2) Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Group B & C – July 2022”.
3) Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line. Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card No other mode of payment will be accepted. CATEGORY APPLICATION FEES UR / EWS Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable OBC Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable SC/ST Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) Exempted From Application Fees
- The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications. Internship, training, teaching and research experience etc. gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service a nd action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result etc. will be displayed on the JIPMER website
www.mannatacademy.com Head Office: SCO 112-113, 4th Floor Sector 34-A, Chandigarh Call us: 95926-82437, 98162-75484 We are here at: Shimla | Mandi (HP) | Kangra | Jammu | Amritsar