Second Trimester of Pregnancy
Most of women find the Second Trimester of pregnancy easier than the first. But it is just as important to stay informed about your pregnancy during in these months. You might notice that symptoms like nausea and fatigue are going away. One more noticeable changes to your body are now happening. Your abdomen will expand as the baby continues to grow. And before this trimester is over, you will feel your baby beginning to move. As you enter your, Second Trimester of pregnancy the morning sickness and fatigue that plagued you during the last three months should be fading, leaving you feeling more energetic and like your old self again.
The second trimester is, for many women, the easiest three months of pregnancy. Take the time now, while you’re feeling better and your energy is up, to start planning for your baby’s arrival. During the second trimester, your baby is growing quickly. Between your 18th and 22nd week of pregnancy you’ll have an ultrasound so your doctor can see how your baby is progressing. You also can learn the sex of your baby, unless you’d rather be surprised. Although you should be feeling better now, big changes are still taking place inside your body. Here’s what you can expect.
your body changes to make room for your growing baby, you may have:
- Body aches, such as back, abdomen, groin, or thigh pain
- stretch marks on your abdomen, breasts, thighs, or buttocks
- Darkening of the skin around your nipples
- A line on the skin running from belly button to pubic hairline
- Patches of darker skin, usually over the cheeks, forehead, nose, or upper lip.
- Numb or tingling hands, called tunnel syndrome carpel
- itching on the abdomen, palms, and soles of the feet.
- Swelling of the ankles, fingers, and face
- Your gums should go back to normal after your baby is born. In the meantime, use a softer tooth brush and be gentle when you floss, but don’t skimp on dental hygiene.
- Studies show that pregnant women with gum disease may be more likely to go into premature labour and deliver a low-birth-weight baby
so students you read about the second trimester of pregnancy. for more query register yourself on our website
SCO 112-113 4TH FLOOR,
SECTOR 34 – A, CHANDIGARH