MNS B.Sc(Nursing): Course 2020
For get admission in MNS B.Sc(nursing) Colleges of Armed Forces Medical Services. A female candidates needs to clear the Indian Army MNS B.Sc(Nursing) | Course 2020 entrance exam. Only after successful completion of training (4 years), candidates will be appointed in the “Military Nursing Service , under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of Short Service Commission. The application process for the MNS B.Sc(Nursing) | Course 2020 exam has been started on 14th November 2019. Interested female applicants need to access the official website and apply online.
|General English||Biology||Physics||Chemistry||General Intelligence|
|Detecting Miss pelt words||Human health and diseases||Properties of Matter||p,d, and f – Block Elements||Space Visualization|
|Synonyms/ Homonyms||Cell and Molecular Biology||Magnetic Effects of Electric Current||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics||Visual Memory|
|Idioms and phrases||Biotechnology and its applications||Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power||Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry||Decision Making|
|Antonyms||Human physiology||Semiconductor Devices and their Applications||Atomic Structure||Figure Classification|
|One word substitutions||Genetics and evolution||Current Electricity||Alcohols and Ether||Number Series|
|Shuffling of Sentences in a passage||Biodiversity, ecology, and environment||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Isomerism in Organic Compounds||Non-Verbal Series|
|Spot the error||Plant physiology||Nuclear Physics||Carbon Compounds||Problem Solving|
|Shuffling of sentence parts||Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics||Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bio molecules||Arithmetical Computation|
|Fill in the blanks||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives||Similarities and Differences|
|Comprehension passage||Relationship Concepts|
|Clove passage||Analytical Functions|
Educational Qualification–MNS B.Sc(Nursing) | Course 2020
- She should have passed 12th Examination or equivalent examination (12 years schooling) in the first attempt
- She should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a recognized board, university or examination body
- Must have opted for Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and English subjects in class 12th exam.
- The candidates should have been born between 01 October 1995 and 30 September 2003 (both days inclusive)
Physical Standards –
- The minimum height of candidates should be 152 cm.
- For Gorkha’s and candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon: the minimum height is 148 cm.
- The candidates have to go through the X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG (of pelvis and abdomen).
Selection Process for MNS B.Sc(nursing)
- Eligible applicants need to appear in the Written Test (CBT- objective-type).
- The conducting authority will organised an Interview for written test qualified candidates
- Based on the outcome of the Interview and Written Test, the final selection will be carried out
Steps of Filling Application of Indian Army MNS B.Sc(nursing)
- Visit the Indian Army official website
- Click on the ‘Officers entry apply/ login’ tab to register and apply
- For a new registration, candidates can click on ‘Registration’
- Select the ‘Continue’ tab. Complete the registration process by filling the mandatory fields (Aadhaar/ enrolment no, candidate name, father/ guardian name, mother’s name, date of birth and mobile no) and ‘Submit’
- Now, provide the OTP received on your registered email ID and select the ‘Submit’ tab to continue
- The next step is to fill the remaining mandatory fields and set the password
- Now, click on the ‘Save’ button to continue
- Proceed with ‘Communication Details’ and hit the ‘Update’ button
- ‘Save & Continue’
- The registration process is done now. Candidates have to click on the ‘OK’ button as a pop-up message ‘Record saved successfully’ appears
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the dashboard to fill the online application form
- Here, candidates have to complete the remaining mandatory fields, upload signature, and photo (keeping the specifications as prescribed)
- ‘Save & Continue’
- Take a look at all the details, click on the ‘Edit’ button if required and ‘Submit Now’
- The next thing that applicants have to do is to release the payment through the link given on the payment screen. “Candidates are requested to make payment only after activation of the link which will take between 24-48 hours after registration”
- After successful payment, enter the ‘DU reference number’(provided by the bank after successful payment), select the written test center, and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process
Specification of Documents for MNS B.Sc(nursing)
|Photograph||5 kb to 20 kb||JPG|
|Signature||5 kb to 10 kb||JPG|
Fee Payment Details –
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as the application processing fee.
- Take note of the bank reference number (DU number) for future correspondence.
- The application is considered incomplete without confirmed payment of the application fee
Indian Army MNS B.Sc(nursing)
After clearing the Indian Army MNS B.Sc(Nursing) | Course 2020 entrance examination and meeting other important parameters. After passing the final year of the course, candidates are offered Commission in the Military Nursing Service. The date of the result declaration will be the date of the Commission. “The date of Commission determines the date of Seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year.”
|Name of Institution||Number of Seats Offered||Final result MNS B.Sc. Nursing (Course)|
|Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune||40||August|
|Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow||40||November/ December|
|Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata||30||September/ October|
|Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore||40||January/ February (of subsequent year of the exam)|
|Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi||30||July/ August|
Admit Card MNS B.Sc(nursing) course 2020
Will be issued in the third week of March 2020. The admit card can be accessed online. Candidates are advised to log-in and download the hall tickets of the Indian Army MNS B.Sc(nursing) only from the official website.
How to Download the Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of Indian Army
- Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/ Login’
- Log-in using username, password and CAPTCHA
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Click on the download button and save
- Take a look at the details on it
- Take a print of the same and preserve for future use
Indian Army MNS B.Sc(nursing) Result
The Board will declare the Indian Army MNS B.Sc (Nursing)| course 2020 result for the Computer Based Test in April/ May 2020. The result can be accessed on the official website of the Indian Army. Candidates who have appeared in the written test in April 2020 will be able to get their Indian Army B.Sc(Nursing) 2020 results in April/May 2020. Keep checking this space for more updates.
Indian Army MNS B.Sc(nursing) Interview
Those who qualify the computer-based examination will be called for the Interview. The face-to-face interview session will be tentatively be held in May 2020. The final selection will be based on combined performance in the CBT and Interview. For more Information about MNS B.Sc(Nursing) | Course 2020 click on our website or visit at our Chandigarh Campus.
SCO 112-113 4th Floor
Sector 34 – A